General conditions of use of this website
- This website (the “Website”) is the exclusive property of G@E Servicios de Gestión, S.L. (“G@E”).
- Through this Website G@E makes availables an information service to its clients and visitors. Upon accessing the Website or using it, or through the copying of its materials or contents, you agree to comply with these General Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to comply with these terms and conditions, kindly do not use this Website or copy its materials or contents.
- When using this Website or any of its materials or contents, it will be the users’ exclusive responsibility to be familiar with and observe all applicable laws and legal provisions.
Intellectual and industrial property
- Everything contained in this Website including, without limitation, texts, images, tradenames, logotypes, any kind of files, buttons, combination of colours, as well as the structuring, selection, arrangement, and presentation of its materials and contents (the “Contents”) is protected by intellectual and industrial property laws and any total or partial reproduction of this Website without G@E’s prior consent is expressly prohibited. Without any detriment to the foregoing, the content of this Website also constitutes computer software and all regulations currently in force on the matter are likewise applicable to it. Any total or partial reproduction of this Website without G@E’s express and written consent is expressly prohibited.
- It is also prohibited to distribute (through any means) the Contents, permit the access of the general public to this Website through any public communication, and transform, change or use the Contents without G@E’s prior express consent. Links to this Website without G@E’s express and written authorization are also prohibited.
- It is likewise prohibited to delete, omit or manipulate G@E’s identification data or any of its rights, as well as any technical devices that may form part of or integrate the Contents.
- Neither the access to nor the use of this Website implies the grant of any licence or authorization of use by G@E on its intellectual or industrial property rights or on any other property or right related with the Contents.
- G@E reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the Website at any time and with no prior notice.
Limitation of liability
- G@E accepts no liability for the lack of availability or continuity of the Contents, or for any defects that users may have attributed to them or may attribute them in the future, or for the reliability or updating of the information made available. In particular and without limiting the generality of the foregoing, G@E assumes no responsibility for any kind of faults in the Website’s access.
- G@E accepts no liability arising from the risk or the actual presence of viruses or other harmful elements in the Website or in the Contents that might cause alterations in the computer system, electronic documents or files of users.
- G@E likewise accepts no liability arising from the transmission, diffusion, storing, making available, reception, obtention or access to this Website or the Contents and, in particular and with no limitation, arising from: (i) the breach of intellectual or industrial property rights, business secrets, contractual obligations of any kind, right to the honour, personal or family privacy and image of the persons, property rights or any other right belonging to a third party as a consequence of the transmission, diffusion, storing, making available, reception, obtention or access to this Website or the Contents; (ii) the performance of unfair competition acts or unlawful advertising as a consequence of the transmission, diffusion, storing, making available, reception, obtention or access to this Website or the Contents; (iii) the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, appropriateness and/or updating of this Website or the Contents; (iv) the possible lack of adjustment to objectives or meeting expectations that might be generated by this Website or the Contents; and (v) the lack of compliance, delay in compliance, defective compliance or termination for any reason of the obligations undertaken by third parties and contracts executed with third parties through or arising from access to this Website or the Contents.
- The mere access or use of this Website will not imply that any personal data describing or identifying a user will be recorded. However, in order to use certain Contents or services, G@E may request the user to provide certain personal data. In any such case, such personal data freely and voluntarily provided by users to G@E through this Website will be treated in accordance with the Organic Law 15/1999 on Personal Data Protection. To that end and in compliance with its provisions, the individual or physical person user of this Website is informed as follows: (i) his personal data will be included in an automated file, the property of G@E Servicios de Gestión, S.L., with domicile at Calle del Dr. Fleming, 3, Madrid, CIF number B-83107250; (ii) the purpose of that file is to improve and complete the services offered by G@E through this Website and to contact the user should the need arise.; (iii)the user has the right to deny the treatment of his personal data; (iv) by the acceptance of these General Conditions of Use, the user agrees that his data can be assigned or transferred to Echecopar & Asociados, S.A. or to Echecopar y Cía.Abogados, S.R.C. with the objective set forth in paragraph (ii) above; (v) the user may enforce, at any time, his rights of access, rectification, cancellation and denial upon the terms established in current law. He may do so by addressing himself to the address set forth in paragraph (i) above or to the e-mail address email@example.com; (vi) the user’s acceptance that his personal data be treated or assigned as indicated above may always be revoked, with no retroactive effects, in accordance with the provisions of articles 6 and 11 of Organic Law 15/1999.
- G@E accepts no liability of any nature for any information furnished by third parties, included in or transmitted through this Website, or for any decision to be taken by third parties on the basis of any such information. The information that users may transmit to G@E through this Website shall not be confidential, as G@E cannot guarantee the confidentiality or secrecy of the contents sent to it or that may be sent to it in the future. Any material furnished by user may be recorded and kept by G@E, and facilitated at any time to any competent authorities requiring the same.
- The information contained in this Website may be accessible to third persons through the internet or other means. G@E does not guarantee the privacy of the communications made by users in connection with or through this Website. The users of this Website declare they know that the communications transmitted through it are public, and not private, communications.
- The information contained in this Website is only intended to describe the activities of the G@E Group, and its Contents cannot be regarded as constituting any kind of assistance or advice. The use of this Website shall not constitute in itself a client-lawyer relation. G@E advises against any making of decisions on the basis of the information contained in this Website or the Contents, without obtaining proper professional advice. Any use made by the users of this Website or the Contents will be for the users’ risk and venture.
- G@E reserves the right to change the Contents in this Website at any time.
- These General Conditions of Use will be governed by Spanish law, and the Judges and Courts of the City of Madrid will be competent to settle any controversy or dispute arising from the use of this Website, without prejudice to the competence of any other Judges and Courts under any applicable regulations.
- The declaration of any of these General Conditions of Use as being illegal, null or ineffective, in whole or in part and for any reason whatsoever, shall not affect the validity, legality and efficacy of the remaining General Conditions of Use of this Website, which will remain in full force and effect.
- The acceptance of the users of these General Conditions of Use shall have a contractual nature and must be given without limitations. No conditional acceptances are allowed. We would therefore appreciate that these General Conditions of Use be carefully read, understood and accepted before accessing this Website.