- Preparation and conduct of bookkepping entries in the Accountancy Journal. Current documentation ordering and filing.
- Cash-flow forecast, payment management and bank conciliation.
- Production, binding and authentication of the Accounting Journal, Inventory and Annual Accounts Book.
- Production of the General Ledger.
- Keeping of VAT book.
- Drafting of the Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Account and annual report corresponding to the closing of fiscal year to be deposited with the Commercial Registry.
- Compliance with Mercantile and Taxation formalities and duties required.
- Preparation of budgets, control of budgetary deviations and plans of action.
- Control and supervision of the accounting kept by the client.